MCM Birmingham - March 2019

MCM Birmingham is definitely becoming my favourite con of the year ♥️ Amazing stalls, amazing cosplay, amazing venue.

After editing my photos from the weekend I realised that I need to get a new lens or camera. My portraiture hasn't been coming out the way I like; it's difficult to get the subject into focus without getting in pretty close, but the background still interferes anyway and isn't blurred enough. I've had my current camera for over 5 years now, so it's time for an upgrade.

Photography by Bowtiezombie


Sypha & Alucard (Castlevania)

Ashe & Sombra (me!) (Overwatch)
Thanks to this lovely Ashe for taking a photo with me, even though I was awkward as hell lol
Photo by Cosplay Paladin

Demora Fairy as Mercy / Hannah Alexander Design (Overwatch)

Daniee as Glimmer (She-Ra)

Shrek & Fiona

Kirakirachu as Cop D.Va (Overwatch)

Sushix Cosplay as Blackwatch Moira (Overwatch)

Medicvox as Pink Reaper (Overwatch)

No Limit Cosplay as Noodle (Gorillaz)

Japanese Armour Stormtrooper (Star Wars)

Mei (Overwatch)

Wrench (Watch Dogs)

Klaus & Diego (The Umbrella Academy)

Comments