MCM Birmingham - November 2018

Slowly getting back into cons, starting with MCM Birmingham. The first time I went to this con was back in 2014 with my friends at uni, but I barely remember it. This time I went with my partner and it was so much fun; we'll definitely be going to this con yearly instead of Cardiff (which has gone downhill in recent years).

I once again tried using my zoom lens but it turned out to be a bit of a pain with all the crowded spaces. There was also a sense of detachment from the cosplayer I was photographing since I had to stand so far back. I must remind myself to not use my zoom lens for cons, no matter how tempting!

Photography by Bowtiezombie


Connor and Chloe (Detroit: Become Human)

Reaper (Overwatch)

Ashe (Overwatch)

Batman & Alfred

Soldier: 76 / Jack Morrison (Overwatch)

Witch Mercy (Overwatch)

Daft Punk

Sniper (Team Fortress 2)

Junkrat (Overwatch)

Steampunk Mercy (Overwatch)

Kaylee Frye (Firefly)

Notepad (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)

Moira (Overwatch)

Medic (Team Fortress 2)


Comments